2013 Spring/Summer Trends
WHAT ARE THE LATEST FASHION TRENDS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2013? I have been getting this question a lot during the past couple of weeks. Personally speaking I really hate following trends for the sole reason that every one becomes a look-alike of the other. But to answer all of your queries with regards to what’s hot for this season, I made a trend list from different categories that will surely appear this season.
1. Hairstyle- Looking very slick is very “IN” this season. So say goodbye to your very long hair if you want to follow this hairstyle. But if you’re in doubt about the super slick thing, a sort of out of bed messy hair is also very in.
2. Camouflage- for sure this pattern will have a grand entrance in the days to come. So step aside Aztec and Galaxy Prints!
3. Aztec- Ok! Maybe Aztec Prints will not allow Camouflage to walk the red carpet alone. But unlike the past seasons aztec prints’ sparkle is not as glaring as before. But I think it will still be on the grasp for a bit longer.
4. Backpacks- For a bit of time backpacks has been overshadowed by Tote Bags, messenger bags and handbags. But for this season Backpacks will be back in the limelight with a big transformation, using canvas,suede leather and unthinkable prints. These guys are perfect for Summer travels.
5. Pastel Colored Shorts- For a very warm season colored pastel shorts will start appearing like mushrooms.
6. Tank Tops- What’s summer without tank tops? Better work your muscles before wearing one.
7. Trainers- For footwear these babies will really be the big thing this season. You can wear it in a formal attire as well as casual.
So what do you think about my trend list?
Last words, take trends as a benchmark and do not copy it entirely. Put your own individuality to your look and just be yourself! CHEERS!